St Luke’s is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
The Parochial Church Council has adopted the Church of England Safeguarding Policy and is committed to:
• Promoting a safer environment and culture
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults.
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
• Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
• Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
PARISH SAFEGUARDING OFFICER: Mrs Tracy Hallows. 07883 010676 firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Catherine Smith email@example.com
Christmas Services at St Luke’s
Join us at St Luke’s as we celebrate the birth of Christ, our Saviour.Read More
God’s Big Picture
A Bible Study Course in 9 sessions, commencing 7.00 pm on Wednesday 7th June andRead More
Our monthly Newsletter is full of information to keep you up-to-date with everything which isRead More